Sector | Admin
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
Utility Support Assistant
Salary: £25,000 per annum
What’s in it for you!
• Salary up to £25k
• Office based initially, moving to hybrid working after full training
• 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day a year after three years up to 28 days.
• Shut down over Christmas, Company Pension scheme, Annual staff events, Onsite Bistro, Free Parking
Why we’d work there!
• Excellent Business Culture
• Lots of potential with this role for progression and development
• Great business leadership
What you’ll do
• Arrange client utility bills to be redirected
• Set up client bills on energy management software
• Help with processing the post and monitoring team emails
• Process and validate client energy bills against their contracted T&C’s
• Processing client disconnection letters to ensure the client does not get cut off
• Contact suppliers and deal with any failed bills (errors) or overcharging
• Process meter reads from our clients
• Ensure all customer KPIs are being adhered to
• Produce data reporting at defined frequencies and format
• Process and management “change of tenancy” requests
• Set up and manage their own tasks on our job management software
• Set up and manage “tenant recharging” schedules of the energy used in a client building
• Updated master control documents for audit purposes
Data or finance background or similar degree
• Excellent Excel/IT skills and ability to work with large amounts of data.
• Proven ability to think laterally to create value and solve problems.
• Ability to influence others to achieve goals.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment.
• Adaptable, positive and customer-focused with a “can do” approach.
How to apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher