Sector | administration
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Due to progression, our successful Wirral based client is seeking a Sales Administrator to join their busy team. A full time office based role, our client offers a friendly professional office environment including free on site secure parking, working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, and a salary of £20K plus 20 days holiday and 1 additional day after every 12 months up to 25 days in addition to all the public bank holiday
You will be required to but not limited to; input sales orders, obtain transport costs, provide acknowledgement of shipping and order status to customers, liaise with the warehouse dispatch team, provide all the necessary delivery paperwork for goods to be shipped and offer high quality customer service.
Duties will include:
• Inputting sales orders
• Acknowledgment of orders to customers
• Raising pro-forma invoices
• Liaise with Warehouse on stock, packing weights and dimensions for transport
• Liaise with external transport companies for delivery costs
• Contact customers to verify order requirements
• Dispatch sales orders
• Credit Card payments
• Follow up on any uncollected goods
• Key client follow through for customer satisfaction
• Develop relationship/opportunities and refer to Sales Manager
• Freight invoice checking
• Certificate of shipments
• Support cover for sales enquiries via telephone & email
Experience and Skills
• You will need a proven track record in processing sales orders in a busy office environment working to tight timescales.
• You must be able to communicate both written and verbally to a high standard.
• Have excellent attention to detail, the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• You will have a proven track record using Sage or similar in processing sales orders and experience using a CRM system.
• Proven ability in providing excellent customer service and be a committed team player
If you have the relevant experience, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.