Sector | Account management
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
Registrations & Extranet Acc. Handler
What’s in it for you!
• Great starting salary plus Yearly Pay Reviews
• Homeworking currently due to government guidelines, once lifted, will be office based with the ability to work from home 2 days per week once training completed
• Great Company Pension and other benefits
• Hours will be 9-5, Monday-Friday.
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Extensive Benefits Package
• Great induction and training process
• Employer invested in your development
What you’ll do
Under supervision from Registrations & Data Control Manager and operating strictly within FSA Principles and Guidelines. The job holder will administer and undertake client registrations which may include rating review recommendations in line with company’s guidelines and rating process. To ensure that queries are reviewed and followed up, with agreed timeframes whilst ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times. The job holder will also act as the gatekeeper for data provided by our external customers and that which appears in BIS via the Extranet. This is required to ensure that all information we hold in our system which has been input through the Extranet directly from the customer is clean, not duplicated and accurate.
Experience you need
• Experience of dealing both internal and external customers on highly detailed and sometimes sensitive issues.
• Ability to make accurate renewal registration recommendations based on the information gathered from relevant parties, all in line with company guidelines and the current rating system.
• Good knowledge of FCA Principles and how they relate to the role of Registrations.
• A knowledge of simple insolvency issues.
• A basic understanding of insurance principles
• An understanding of how actions within one department can impact other areas of a company.
• Attention to detail with data entry across multiple platforms.
• Knowledge of Indemnity documentation and requirements surrounding approval of signatories.
How you apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
A more detailed job description is available.
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £50 High Street Vouchers.