Sector | Project coordinator
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Queensferry
Salary: £24000 - £29,000 per annum
What’s in it for you!
• Salary £24-29k per annum
• 28 days annual leave incl. bank holidays
• Reduced family discount on any activities
• Funded training to support growth and knowledge
• Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, with a rotated Saturday between 10am and 1pm
• Flexible working hours by arrangement
• Free parking onsite
Why we’d work there!
• Working for a third sector organisation your role will make a massive difference to the community
• Continued professional development through funded training
• Supportive role with level of autonomy
What you’ll do
• Driving projects from start to finish to ensure that they are delivered on schedule, complying with the budget and quality standards.
• Ensuring that budgets and timeframes are allocated correctly in accordance with the business change roadmap.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively, defining project scope, key deliverables, and measures of success.
• Regularly communicate project updates and highlight key risks, issues and dependencies with internal stakeholders, making sure all key documents are completed and ready for sign off.
• Effectively Influence key stakeholders and adapt to the audience to maximise outputs by defining clear and concise business requirements.
• Review, develop and constantly refine business processes, planning their delivery/deployment.
• Manage several cross functional internal project activities.
• Ensuring project documents are complete, accurate and stored appropriately.
• Decision making on day-to-day activities, ensuring project delivery – escalating issues as appropriate
• Experience in project planning, scheduling, handling changes, resource, budgets, and expenditures.
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
How to apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher