Sector | Accounts
Vacancy Type | Part time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
Office Accounts Supervisor
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
• Experience needed in all-round office administration ideally involving most of the above
• Sage accounts
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, CRM systems
• Respectful and professional with a positive attitude
• Good written business correspondence
• Customer service excellence both with clients and colleagues
• Ability to work quickly with a self-starter attitude
• Team player
• Ability to work in a confidential environment
What’s in it for you!
• Salary £23-25k pro rata
• Part Time – 9.30am-2.30pm – Monday-Friday
• 100% office based
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata (4 days taken over Shutdown from 24th December)
• Scottish Widows pension after 3 months
Why we’d work there!
• Lovely working environment (including office doggy)
• Great employer
• Ample free parking
What you’ll do
• Worldwide Itinerary Hotel and travel arranging through external supplier for business owner and visiting clients to site
• Sage V28 accounts – raising purchase and sales orders, matching delivery notes to invoices, bank reconciliations, reporting staff hours to outsourced payroll company
• Shipping and costings documentation
• Writing trial reports
• International trade exhibition planning
• Raising purchase orders
• Updating equipment manuals
• Arranging packaging of equipment to client sites worldwide
• Arranging factory acceptance testing
• Looking after visitors on site
• Arranging staff training
• Office facilities administration – arranging contracts, sourcing suppliers etc
How to apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
A more detailed job description is available.
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Vouchers.