Sector | IT
Vacancy Type | IT Support
Job Type | Permanent / Full-time
Location | Aintree Liverpool
IT Support Assistant
Salary: £18k - £21k Per Annum
An exciting new role for an IT Support Assistant has arisen for our successful client based in North Liverpool, working 40 hours between 8am and 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Working with a friendly team in modern offices, with free parking, our client will also support your continued development.
You will provide support to users based on site and at remote locations throughout the UK.
- Managing busy helpdesk responding to calls from users requiring IT support
- Solving problems at ‘first call’ where possible and co-ordinating support for users
- Providing support for hardware, software, services, tablets, androids, phones
The successful candidate will be computer literate and be able to work within a fast dynamic environment, and have the following essential skills and desirable qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of IT systems/Networks/Servers/Windows/Office products
- Willing to take on any training that may be required
- Be a team player and communicate with colleagues on all different levels
- BTEC Introductory in Information Technology – Level 1 or Equiv – preferred.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you don’t hear from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.