Sector | Insurance
Vacancy Type | Insurance
Job Type | Permanent / Full time
Location | Wirral
Dispute Resolution Handler
What’s in it for you!
• Competitive salary plus Yearly Pay Reviews
• Agile working, 60% office, 40% home-working
• Great Company Pension and other benefits
• 8-4, 9-5 and 10-6 Monday – Friday
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Extensive Benefits Package
• Great induction and training process
• Employer invested in your development
What you’ll do
• To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing with internal and external customers.
• To manage own caseload of dispute cases by regularly communicating with Policyholders, Developers and Builders by telephone and email, ensuring that lines of communication are kept open between all parties to resolve cases effectively.
• Investigate disputes producing time lines of facts and suggest solutions in line with FCA/Insurer regulations, internal processes and the Warranty Policy documents.
• To ensure that the cases are resolved in line with our Policy Documents by gathering pertinent information to provide tailored responses and decisions of various complexities.
• Responding to enquiries via telephone, email and written correspondence within Key Performance Indicators.
• Ensuring that relevant information is captured on various systems within Service Level Agreements.
• Referring and liaising with the Dispute Resolution Service Technical Advisor and the Technical Services Department when technical guidance is required.
• To identify to the DRS Team Leader and DRS Operations Manager of any complex, contentious or litigious issues at the earliest opportunity.
• To continually look for ways to improve processes to ensure a clear and effective conciliation service.
• To undertake any other duties as reasonably required
Experience you need
• Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Customer Services.
• Good verbal and written Communication skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set.
• Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Must be confident in working both independently and as part of a team.
How you apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher.