Sector | Marketing
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
Copywriter & Content Marketing Consultant
What’s in it for you!
• Great starting salary plus Yearly Pay Reviews
• Homeworking currently due to government guidelines, once lifted, will be office based with the ability to work from home 2 days per week once training completed
• Great Company Pension and other benefits
• Hours will be 9-5, Monday-Friday.
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Extensive Benefits Package
• Great induction and training process
• Employer invested in your development
What you’ll do
Your creative work will focus on the new-build housing and construction industry. You will have opportunities to feature some of the UK’s most exciting developments, work with the sector’s leading figures and play a role in helping to deliver the safe and sustainable homes and places our country needs. You will research, develop and produce relevant and timely marketing content to be used across a range of online and offline media. Working with the marketing team and marketing manager, you will help us develop and implement marketing initiatives and provide comprehensive marketing support to aid customer relationship management and achieve business targets. While working strictly within FCA Regulations, you will still enjoy a great deal of autonomy. We welcome your initiative, ideas and desire to learn while getting stuck in!
Experience you need
– Marketing experience gained in a similar environment.
– Strong copywriting skills and experience in content production (online and offline) and management across a range of media. Experience in producing content relating to complex or technical subjects is desirable.
– Previous use of Hubspot or similar email and automation platform with a knowledge of how to manage the data, create and manage lists/contacts and workflows within the system.
– Knowledge of Umbraco/Hubspot or similar website CMS.
– Good research skills and experience in liaising with third parties to develop relevant content.
– Good knowledge of FCA Regulations and how they apply to marketing literature and initiatives.
– A basic knowledge of the building/construction/housing industry including an awareness of the legislative process.
– A basic understanding of the insurance market and related products.
– Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
– Excellent time management and organisational skills.
– Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and deliver to tight timescales.
– Exceptional creativity and innovation and ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
– Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Copy writing and proof reading skills necessary.
How you apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
A more detailed job description is available.
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Vouchers