Sector | Marketing
Vacancy Type | Marketing
Job Type | Permanent / Full-time
Location | Wirral
Content Marketing Consultant
Salary: £31,000 Per Annum
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business and a growing and talented marketing team. This is a full time where you can choose to work from home 2 days per week if you wish. Salary is competitive depending on experience, and our client offers a great benefits package. To research, develop and produce relevant and timely marketing content to be used across a range of on and off-line media. Working with the Marketing Team & Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing initiatives and provide comprehensive marketing support to aid customer relationship management and achieve business targets, whilst operating strictly within FCA Regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working with internal and external stakeholders to plan, research, create and deliver timely marketing content. This includes copy writing for weekly blogs, case studies, website, email campaigns, brochures etc. and managing the approval process for new documents via the in-house system.
Reviewing and re-writing content of a technical nature to be more accessible to a wider audience.
Identify trends, marketing and content opportunities and measure the success of marketing output.
Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams.
Task ownership from start to finish.
Liaising with Marketing Manager, Senior Graphic Designer and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
Working with the team to develop social media campaign ideas within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media.
Design e-marketing / direct mail campaigns relevant to target audience / sector and liaise with all departments and support the implementation of campaigns in line with company objectives.
Manage media providers delivering relevant content & advertising in line with marketing campaigns that promote our Warranty schemes.
Provide information, resolve problems and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
Using and managing Marketing Automation Systems (Hubspot) to set up, deliver, measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns and ensure a high level of data management is
Planning and event management e.g. annual awards programme, seminars and corporate hospitality as appropriate.
Undertake customer research to ensure high service standards are being maintained and ensure customer expectations are met.
Conduct market and competitor research on our existing business and market segments, to determine new business opportunities and new routes to market.
Logging all marketing activity and analysing for reporting purposes. Providing area management information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
To Keep abreast of legislation changes that affect all products and services, updating documents accordingly.
To attend and manage trade exhibitions and industry events as required.
To adhere to the FCA regulations governing the conduct of insurance business.
Liaise with other areas on administrative and/or operational matters.
Any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience / Skills
– Degree level education (Marketing elements preferable).
– ‘All round’ proven marketing experience gained in a similar environment.
– Strong copywriting skills and experience in content production (on and off-line) and management across a range of media including managing social media accounts. Experience in producing content relating to complex or technical subjects is desirable.
– Previous use of Hubspot or similar CRM system with a knowledge of how to manage the data, create and manage lists/contacts and workflows within the system.
– Knowledge of Umbraco or similar website CMS.
– Good research skills and experience in liaising with third parties to develop relevant content.
– A basic knowledge of the building/construction industry including an awareness of the legislative process.
– An understanding of the insurance market and related products.
– Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
– Excellent time management and organisational skills.
– Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and deliver to tight timescales.
– Exceptional creativity and innovation and ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
– Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Copy writing and proof reading skills necessary.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.