Sector | Marketing
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
What’s in it for you!
• Great starting salary plus Yearly Pay Reviews
• Homeworking currently due to government guidelines, once lifted, will be office based with the ability to work from home 2 days per week once training completed
• Great Company Pension and other benefits
• Hours will be 9-5, Monday-Friday.
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Extensive Benefits Package
• Great induction and training process
• Employer invested in your development
What you’ll do
Your campaign work will focus on the new-build housing and construction industry and be targeted at specific segments as defined by the business. You will have opportunities to target some of the UK’s most exciting builders & developers, work with the sector’s leading figures and play a role in helping to deliver the safe and sustainable homes and places our country needs.
You will research, develop and produce relevant and timely marketing campaign plans to be used across a range of online and offline channels. Working with the marketing team and marketing manager, you will help us develop and implement marketing initiatives and provide comprehensive marketing support to aid customer relationship management and achieve business targets. While working strictly within the FCA regulations, you still enjoy a great deal of autonomy.
You will be joining a highly motivated, talented and tight-knit team with big ambitions at a time when the company is experiencing growth and progression in the built environment landscape. Who welcome your initiative, ideas and desire to learn while getting stuck in!
Full job description available.
You will be used to leading various campaigns at once in a faced paced environment. We’re looking for a team player who can bring energy, excitement and a fresh perspective to the role. You’ll be a self starter, happy to lead in your segments as well a rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with everyone else.
• Experience of working on multiple integrated campaigns in a busy marketing department
• Understanding of media and channel roles within the marketing mix
• Knowledge of email platforms such as mailchimp/Mailshake
• Knowledge of CRM systems e.g. Hubspot
• Can measure campaign performance with confidence to make recommendations to deliver improvements
• Confident in influencing key stakeholders within the business
• Highly organised with fantastic planning skills
• Proactive with a strong work ethic
• Experience/knowledge within a B2B environment
• Strong verbal and written skills
How you apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
A more detailed job description is available.
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £50 High Street Vouchers.