Sector | Sales
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | South West
Business Dev Manager
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
What’s in it for you!
• Competitive starting salary plus bonus scheme plus Yearly Pay Reviews
• Home Based with regional travel
• Great Company Pension and other benefits
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Extensive Benefits Package
• Great induction and training process
• Employer invested in your development
What you’ll do
• To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
• To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan
• To regularly liaise with the Sales Director, providing regular updates on progress and development, at the same time as highlighting any potential issues.
• To develop key contacts at senior levels of major target organisations.
• To make sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
• To produce sales statistics and information on a weekly and ad hoc basis.
• To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
• To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new, customer relationships.
• To attend Trade Exhibitions and Industry events as required.
• To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
• To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
Experience you need
– In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar sales environment.
– A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets
– An in depth understanding of the insurance market and related products
– Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
– The ability to identify market opportunities
– Proven ability to persuade and influence
– Excellent communication skills, written and oral
– Ability to motivate self and influence others.
– Strong commercial and market awareness.
– Full UK driving licence
How you apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher