Sector | Care
Vacancy Type | Part time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Wirral
Salary: £16 - £18 per hour
What’s in it for you!
• £16-18p/hr. working a 30 hour week (FTE Salary £33,280-37,440 pro rata)
• Incentive on call bonus (2 weekends a month on call)
• 28 days annual leave (if you work a bank holiday paid at time and a half, Easter Sunday and Christmas day – double time)
• Rota hours Monday – Sunday between 8am – 8pm (Set days/hours will be considered)
Why we’d work there!
• CQC rated as outstanding
• Person centered culture
• Mix of hands on and office-based role
• Excellent training opportunities (complex care)
• Caring Team
• Opportunity for continued development
What you’ll do
• Assist in managing day to day running of the service – working directly with the registered manager
• Day to day management of the team
• Assist with management of service user care
• Assist with management of premises
• Administration, HR and Finance including staff recruitment, material resources and maintaining records including CQC, Ofsted and H&S risk assessments
Experience you need
• Completing care based risk assessments and putting together care plans
• Level 5 Health and Social Care Qualification or Equivalent
• Background in health and social care
• Working with children and young people and willing to understand Ofsted legislation
• Able to motivate and build a strong team
How to apply!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher.