Sector | Account management
Vacancy Type | Full time
Job Type | Permanent
Location | Ellesmere Port
Salary: £21,000 per annum
What’s in it for you!
• Salary £21k plus bonus OTE £30k+
• 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (1 service day accrued after 2 years’ service and additional 1 service day accrued after 5 years’ service)
• Home working moving to a hybrid model
• Other benefits include: Additional holiday purchase scheme, Bike to work scheme, Workplace pension, Company eye test, Corporate rate gym membership, Duvet day, Flexible working, Free on site car parking, Life Assurance, Perkbox, Volunteering with a charity day
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Busy team meaning you won’t be bored
• Great induction and training process
What you’ll do
Working in a fast-paced environment within an already established team the Sales and Marketing department, your role will be to increase pipeline and instructions. You will be required to make effective outbound sales calls to maximise new business opportunities. This will involve working closely with Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents and Solicitors as well as liaising with other internal departments to ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standards. You will also be responsible for Sales Progression: you will closely monitor conveyancing instructions to ensure each case completes and that we maintain a high completion ratio.
• Knowledge of financial services
• Sales techniques Analytical skills
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Good communication written and verbal
• Tenacious work ethic
• Self-motivated with a proactive can-do attitude
• Time Management skills
How to apply!
Email your CV to email@example.com
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher